SALVATION ARMY TORCH PASS
CDN is the 2023 sponsor of Salvation Army Torch Pass — a program that addresses food waste and food security in Fort St. John. Now entering its fourth year, this initiative sees excess food gathered and repackaged for those in the community who need it most.
COMMUNITY INVESTMENT WITH IMPACT
We are committed to supporting the places where we live, work, and play. We show this commitment in two ways, through community investment and sponsorship.
Community investment opportunities are partnerships where our financial contributions provide visible, proven, and measurable impact to a cause. These include partnerships with local charitable organizations and making long-term commitments with significant community-driven projects.
Our sponsorships allow us to support individuals and groups while promoting our brand in the community. This includes financial gifts to sports teams, individual athletes, and local community events.
WE PRIORITIZE REQUESTS THAT:
- Show a commitment to individual or community wellness. Examples are sports, programs/initiatives that support positive health, and community activities/events.
- Solve a unique challenge in the communities where we operate.
- Provide strong opportunities for brand exposure.
- Align with the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
WE DO NOT CONSIDER REQUESTS FROM:
- Political groups and organizations.
- Groups that exclude the full participation/inclusion of others or have a documented history of discrimination of any kind.
- Individuals independently raising money for an event or non-profit organization. This includes racers/runners, cyclists, and humanitarian trip participants needing pledges or support to achieve their individual fundraising goals.
- Third-party fundraising events without endorsement from the benefiting organization.